How To Download And Setup Netgear Genie App?
Netgear genie is a useful app that helps you to easily setup a brand new Netgear genie wifi extender. You can reach to parental controls, network map, guest access, wireless setting and many more with Netgear Genie app. To download the Netgear Genie app on your Smartphone follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on the app icon that is available on the bottom of your Smartphone home screen.
- Scroll down and search for the play store on your Smartphone.
- If you are accessing the play store first time on your Smartphone, then you need to login with your Google account.
- Type Netgear Genie app on the search box and press enter.
- Netgear Genie app will pop-up on the screen.
- Click on the Netgear Genie app and download it.
- Once the app is downloaded, then click on the install button.
- After installation, open the Netgear Genie app and try to login with the Netgear account.
Netgear genie is a wonderful app that has awesome features like:
- Netgear Genie app lets you control the home network using Smartphone or desktop.
- You can easily play videos and music files though your devices that are connected to a network.
- Consists of parental control feature.
- By using this app you can check, control and handle all guest access.
- This app also provide Wifi Analytics functionality by which you can easily watch analytics and performance of your network.
Installation and setup of Netgear Genie app is so simple. You just need to follow Netgear genie setup guide given below and accomplish this task easily.
- Open any web browser on your computer or laptop connected to your Netgear Extender.
- Type www.mywifiext.net into the address bar of web browser and click enter.
- Once you are on the log in window, provide the username and password.
- If you are accessing this site for the first time then use the default login details. Otherwise provide the current login credentials.
- Once you successfully log in Netgear Genie Setup Page will open.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to setup your Netgear Extender.
- Once done, click on apply button to save the extender configuration setting.